In the Social Skills Group Program, the therapist and the group participants will focus on the following areas:
- Basic fundamentals of appropriate social interaction
- How to greet others in social situations
- Attending to and understanding nonverbal social cues
- How to begin and maintain conversations
- Social problem solving and proper assertiveness
- Emotional self awareness and regulation
Groups consist of 5-6 participants. Sessions meet weekly for 10 weeks.
Group Participation fee: $500, $250 due at first and sixth sessions. Missed sessions are not refunded.
Participation in each session is critical to the group’s progress in social skills achievements. Please commit to attend each session or contact our office with at least 24 hours’ notice if your child will not be able to attend a session due to illness. For your convenience, Square One makes reminder calls the day before your appointment.