Our therapists use a variety of cutting edge, research and evidence based methods to address psychological and behavioral disorders identified in comprehensive assessments. Our practice’s aim is to develop a therapeutic approach tailored to your child and your family’s specific needs.
When scheduling the initial intake appointment, we recommend scheduling a minimum of two follow-up therapy appointments to establish an initial routine.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist: $175/60 minutes
- Licensed Psychological Associate: $175/90 minutes
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker: $175/90 minutes
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist: $115/50-60 minutes
- Licensed Psychological Associate: $100/50-60 minutes
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker: $100/50-60 minutes
Cogmed Working Memory Training Program (10 weeks)
Working Memory Training provides long term skills that can be sustained and practiced over time.
Cogmed Working Memory Training is a computer-based program that uses a lap top, PC or Mac. Most participants complete the program in their own home, but it can be completed elsewhere, such as at a tutoring center. The software adjusts complexity level for each exercise, in real time, for maximized training effect. Training consists of 25 training sessions that last 30-40 minutes each time, and is complete over a 5-6 week period (ideally 5 sessions per week).
The Cogmed Working Memory Training Program includes:
- An initial interview or screening
- A start up session
- Five-six weeks of training – 25 sessions
- Weekly communication via phone / email with Dr. Causey
- Wrap- up session and report
- 6 month follow-up interview
- Access to the Cogmed training web
- 100 Cogmed Extension Training Sessions for 12 months