Neurodevelopmental Evaluation and Post-Evaluation Consultation Appointment with Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician
- Comprehensive clinical interview with parents, duration 90 minutes
- Physical and neurological examination of the patient, following the clinical interview of parents, duration 30 minutes
- Parents-only post-evaluation consultation session, duration one hour
- Written evaluation with explanation of evaluation findings, diagnoses, recommendations, and treatment options.You will receive the written comprehensive report approximately three weeks after your consultation appointment.
Fee $900; duration two hours for evaluation and one hour for consultation two weeks later*
*The evaluation and consultation appointments are scheduled two weeks apart to allow for any necessary laboratory studies or additional information collection needs revealed during the evaluation process.
Follow-up Evaluation (when necessary)
- Clinical interview with parents and patient to update medical evaluation
- Neurological and physiological re-examination of the patient
- Updated recommendations and resource options
- Duration 90-180 minutes