Our experienced interdisciplinary staff work as a team to provide in-depth comprehensive evaluations and to recommend treatment options.
The Team Comprehensive Evaluation and Consultation Appointments include a combination of:
- Clinical interview with Developmental Pediatrician
- Physical and neurological evaluation of the patient
- Psychological evaluation of patient, including elements of intelligence testing, academic assessment, perceptual assessment, emotional and behavioral evaluation, and cutting edge evaluation tools for specific concerns as necessary
- Developmental diagnoses and research
- Psychologist’s scoring and research
- Parents-only post-evaluation consultation discussing evaluation findings
- Written evaluation report with detailed clinical history, test scores, diagnoses, explanations, recommendations, and treatment options.